Discover your home away from home
Studying in a new country is an exciting experience. Living together with other students is a great way to make lifelong friends and settle into your student life in Leicester.
When you study at the International Study Centre, you can choose to live in student accommodation in St Georges Tower, in a University of Leicester residence or arrange your own accommodation.
Why live and learn in St Georges Tower?
- High-quality rooms with panoramic views of the city
- The convenience of living in the same building as your classrooms
- Common room with sofas, games, TV and vending machines
- The reception staffed at all times
- Located in the city centre with easy access to restaurants, cafés and supermarkets
Your room includes everything you need to live comfortably, including a bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves and a television. You will also be given bedding and a catering pack when you arrive.
The kitchen area in the room has a fridge, electric hob, oven/grill and microwave oven. The shower room for your private use has WC, basin and shower.
What do you need to know
Please secure your accommodation before arriving in the UK to study. This will ensure that there are no difficulties with confirming your course, at immigration or at police registration on arrival (if required).
If you are under 18 when starting your course, please go to our entry requirements page for more information.
How to book your room
Applying for accommodation is easy.
- Request accommodation when you apply for the International Study Centre.* Please read our Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy carefully.
- Confirm your place at the International Study Centre. The accommodation team will then allocate you a room and contact you with more information, financial statement and your tenancy agreement.
- Secure your room by returning the signed tenancy agreement to the accommodation team.
- Check your financial statement to find out if you need to make payments towards your rent prior to course start.
How much will your room cost
||Cost per week *
|September 2016 (3 term programme)
|September 2016 (4 term programme)
|January 2017 (3 term programme)
|June 2017 (1 term programme)
*Accommodation is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement
Details about the University of Leicester accommodation can be found at University of Leicester website. International Study Centre students may also apply for university accommodation for the first year of their undergraduate degree. For more information about living in University accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.