How to apply
Applying to the International Study Centre is easy.
You can apply to the University of Leicester International Study Centre through your local education agent or directly via our website.
- Complete all sections of the online application form. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
- Upload your scanned supporting documents.
- Save the completed form and await a decision from our Admissions Team.
Apply via your local agent
- Your agent will help you complete an application form and advise you of our Terms & Conditions.
- You will need to have supporting documents for scanning.
- Your agent will receive an email from our admissions department confirming if you have been offered a place.
One of our Student Enrolment Advisers will contact you when your application has been reviewed. They will talk to you about the documents you need to send us as part of your application, and how to send them.
Ask a question
If you have any questions you want to ask us, please get in touch.
When you confirm an unconditional offer at the University of Leicester International Study Centre, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa. Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out the type of visa you need.