Discover your new home
Studying in a new country is an exciting experience. Living with other students is a great way to make lifelong friends. It will help you settle into your student life in Leicester.
During your studies at the International Study Centre you will have a range of student accommodation options. You can live in St Georges Tower, which is in the same building as your classrooms and a 20-minute walk from the University. You can also choose to live in University of Leicester student accommodation, or you can arrange your own.
Why live and learn in St Georges Tower?
- High-quality rooms with panoramic views of the city
- The convenience of living in the same building as your classrooms
- Common room with sofas, games, TV and vending machines
- A reception staffed at all times
- Located in the city centre with easy access to restaurants, cafés and supermarkets
Your room comes with everything you need to be comfortable. Furniture includes a bed, a wardrobe, a desk and chair, bookshelves and a television. You will also receive bedding and a catering pack when you arrive.
The kitchen area in the room has a fridge, electric hob, oven/grill and microwave. You will have your own private shower room. It has a toilet, basin and shower.
What do you need to know?
Please secure your accommodation before arriving in the UK to study. This will ensure you don't have difficulties confirming your course at immigration. You may also need to do this at police registration on arrival.
If you are under 18 when starting your course, go to our entry requirements page for more information.
How to book your room
Applying for accommodation is easy.
- Request accommodation when you apply for the International Study Centre.* Please read our Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy carefully.
- Confirm your place at the International Study Centre. The accommodation team will then allocate you a room. They will contact you with more information, financial statement and your tenancy agreement.
- Secure your room by returning the signed tenancy agreement to the accommodation team.
- Check your financial statement to see if you need to pay some of your rent before your course starts.
How much will your room cost?
||Total cost *
|16th September 2017
||42 weeks + 9 weeks for free
|6th January 2018 (3 term programme)
|17th June 2018 (1 term programme)
|17th June 2018 (4 term programme)
*Accommodation is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.
Find details about University of Leicester accommodation on the University of Leicester website. International Study Centre students may also apply for university accommodation for the first year of their undergraduate degree. For more information about living in University accommodation, email email@example.com.